CCS provides professional digital twin technology support to ship related parties.
Digital twin technology, as a powerful tool to accelerate digital transformation, is a new mode of improving digital level of the ship and offshore installation industry. CCS, focusing on research on standardized application of digital twin technology in the industry, carries out:
1. Exploration of the application scenarios of digital twin technology in the industry.
2. Establishment of digital twin technology application demonstration platform.
3. Establishment of the assessment scheme to assess the functional ability of digital twin system.
CCS also provides professional digital twin technology support, mainly as follows:
1. Verification of health assessment and condition based maintenance methods based on digital twin technology.
2. Evaluation of functions of digital twin system related to ships and offshore installations.
3. Certification of digital twin system related to ships and offshore installations.
4. Digital twin technical service for ships and offshore installations.
I. Confidence verification of health assessment of marine equipment
On the basis of digital twin-based research on health assessment and condition based maintenance of marine equipment, marine equipment status monitoring, feature extraction and virtual reality fusion-based tests, CCS has established the confidence verification scheme for marine equipment health assessment. By means of mechanism modeling and machine learning integration, it is possible to test and verify the confidence of status feature extraction, the probability change of selected sub-health status, performance degradation curve generation and the rate of false alarm and missing alarm, and to establish a digital twin failure identification and forecasting platform.
II. Inspection and certification of digital twin systems for ships and offshore installations
With a view to promote the digital twin system’s
precision mapping of physical entity, the speed of response to dynamic changes
in physical entity, the recording and linked utilization of life-cycle data of
the physical entity, and the efficiency of iterative development of the system,
CCS has set up an assessment framework and formulated related rules to provide
inspection and certification of digital twin systems related to ships and