CCS Website www.ccs.org.cn (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is the exclusive website established by CHINA CLASSIFICATION SOCIETY (hereinafter referred to as “CCS”). Should you visit and use CCS Website, you must accept all terms and conditions contained in this agreement and the notices timely posted on the Website without any reservation, and abide by the relevant regulations and rules of Internet, World Wide Web and/or CCS Website. Once you visit and use CCS Website, it means that you have agreed to and accepted all such terms, conditions and notices. CCS may modify such terms and conditions at any time, and your use of the website is subject to such changes. You are kindly required to carefully and regularly read the related contents. If you continue to use the Website, you will be considered to have accepted the changes.
All matters on the Website are the copyright of CCS, including all the information, texts, images, publications and layout on http://www.ccs.org.cn. All readable and visible materials on the website are the intellectual property of CCS and are therefore protected by the Law of Intellectual Property. Without prior written permission of CCS, no content of CCS website should be utilized by any group or individual (including but not limited to: illegally reproducing, broadcasting, displaying, mirroring and downloading any of the contents); otherwise, CCS will claim the liabilities sustained thereby.
Users are strictly prohibited to infringe upon or try to infringe upon the Website, including: logging into servers or accounts without authorized access; accessing the Website database not open to them; attempting to detect, test or damage the security of the Website and its systems; trying to disturb the Website services provided to users. All individuals or entities causing damages to the Website systems or the network security will be brought to justice according to the regulations of the law.
CCS hereby disclaims any legal liability imposed under and/or due to the following situations:
1. All materials, information and services contained on or available through the Website are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis for your use. CCS hereby announces that it disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express, implied, statutory or promissory, concerning your use of any contents and services relating to the Website or links through the Website. Your use of the Website is automatically taken as accepting all the risks sustained by browsing the Website.
2. The Website will reasonably endeavor to provide perfect information; however, it cannot guarantee the security, accuracy and integrality of the contents contained on the Website; or that the Website will be available at any particular time or location; or any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
3. Under any circumstances (including but not limited to negligence), users shall be held liable to themselves for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of information contained on this Website or obtained through other links, such as loss of income or profits or damage to computer systems or loss of data.
4. CCS disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery or untimely delivery of any information or material. CCS disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through CCS SERVICES.
5. CCS expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied and statutory warranties, including, without limitation to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of CCS Website at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Limitation of Liability
CCS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this Website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if CCS has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The limitation also applies to the situation when the necessary and limited remedy measures cannot be taken, and liability shall be limited to the largest extent permitted by law.
Under no circumstances shall CCS be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, force majeure, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation to, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, natural disasters, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
You shall by no means:
(i) distribute, use or make copies of, or otherwise duplicate any materials contained on the Website, except as expressly authorized under these Terms or authorized by CCS;
(ii) make the Website, or any materials contained on the Website, available to any unauthorized third party;
(iii) sell, loan, rent, lease, re-license, sublicense, transmit, distribute, re-distribute, or timeshare the Website, or create any Internet "link" to the Website without prior express written authorization from CCS, or "frame" or "mirror" the materials contained on or accessible from the Website on any other server or Internet-based device;
(iv) cause or permit the reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation of, or any other attempt to derive any software comprising or available through the Website, except to the extent permitted by law; or
(v) remove, alter, amend, or otherwise tamper with any titles, trademarks, copyright, restricted rights notices, or other proprietary rights legend, or any license agreement, included or provided with the Website.
In addition, without limitation, You agree not to use the Website: (a) to harvest, collect, gather or assemble any materials for other than internal or noncommercial use; (b) to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (c) to transmit or post any material or information which is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, defamatory, threatening, harmful, vulgar, calumniatory, invasive of another's privacy, filthy, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (d) to transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or right of publicity; (e) to transmit any material that contains software viruses or other harmful or deleterious computer code, files or programs; (f) to interfere with or disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (g) to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means; or (h) to harass or interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website.
If you are entering this Website on behalf of a corporation or any other legal entity, or accessing or using this Website as part of your duties as an employee of a corporation or any other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant to CCS that you are authorized to act on behalf of such corporation or legal entity and to bind the same to these terms and all obligations arising hereunder. All rights and licenses granted hereunder are personal to you and shall not include any right to grant sublicenses to any third party except as expressly set forth herein.
Links to Other Web Sites
Any linked sites contained herein are not under the control of CCS and CCS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. CCS reserves the right to terminate any links or linking program at any time. CCS does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to notices as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any third party sites linked to this Website, you do this entirety at your own risk.
Terms of Updating
CCS will update the Website and modify the “Legal Statement” at any time in accordance with specific conditions. You should keep yourself within the bounds of such revision. Therefore, you'd better review this web page regularly to obtain the updated information on binding clauses. CCS reserves the right to revise, suspend and terminate the operation of the Website, and to add, amend or delete these terms at any time without prior notice.