Based on years of research achievements in the sector of intelligent ship safety as well as practical engineering experience, CCS provides risk assessment services related to the systems, equipment and trial voyage of intelligent ships.
With the rapid development of intelligent ship technology, intelligent ship has entered the stage of trial and demonstration application. However, the conventions, regulations and rules for intelligent ships are yet to be improved, hence risk assessment has become one of the major means to ensure that the safety, environmental protection and security level of intelligent ship trial and application meet with the minimum requirements of the existing conventions and regulations.
CCS has been engaged in risk analysis research on intelligent ships and systems, and has established the accident database and the virtual risk control measure verification system. The relevant standards and technical guidelines for risk assessment of intelligent ships formulated by CCS have been adopted in several intelligent ship projects.
Based on years of research achievements in the sector of intelligent ship safety as well as practical engineering experience, CCS provides risk assessment services related to the systems, equipment and trial voyage of intelligent ships, mainly as follows:
1. Failure mode and impact analysis (FMEA) of intelligent ship system and equipment in design, production and application stage;
2. Intelligent ship complex system safety analysis based on System Theoretical Process Analysis (STPA);
3. Risk control measure verification based on virtual simulation fault input;
4. Assessment of equivalent alternative/exemption of rules and regulations for intelligent ships;
5. Assessment of intelligent ship test, application, operation schemes and safeguard measures.
For further information, please contact:
China Classification Society Science & Technology Innovation and Test Center
Previous： No more！