Through visual inspection for underwater, above-water and topside structure of offshore installations, and using different inspection methods, such as video, measurement of marine growth, thickness measurement, NDT of critical areas, anode survey, catholic protection potential measurement, seabed detection, CCS provides scientific and reasonable basis for safe service, repair and modification of offshore installations combined with special software of offshore structural and hydrodynamic analysis.
Based on the model of safety assessment, CCS provides technical support service for owners during the whole lifetime of the offshore installations. By tracking the service condition of offshore installations and results of regular survey, CCS will timely update the calculation model in order to reflect the actual status of offshore installations. When the offshore installations need to be repaired, modified or suffer sea damage, CCS will provide scientific decision basis in a short time and bring direct benefits for owners.
1. Assessment of global strength, local strength, tubular joints punching shear strength, pile foundation bearing capacity, risk of crack and residual fatigue life of the fixed platform under all conditions, including simple platform, jacket platform, tension leg platform, guyed tower platform and single point mooring.
2. Assessment of global strength, local strength, hydrodynamic performance, risk of crack, residual fatigue life, intact stability, damage stability, anti-sliding stability, descending and ascending stability of mobile units under all conditions, including self-elevating unit, submersible unit, column-stabilized unit and surface-type unit.
3. Assessment of global strength, local strength, hydrodynamic performance, risk of crack, residual fatigue life, intact stability, damage stability and load line calculation of FPSO under all conditions.
4. Assessment of global strength, local strength and fatigue strength of subsea pipeline.
5. Calculation of cable tension, cable length, fatigue strength, anchor holding power of mooring system in intact and damaged conditions.
6. Assessment of global strength, local strength and fatigue strength of other offshore installations, such as ROV and deep sea vehicle.
1. General structure software: ANSYS，ABAQUS，NASTRAN.
2. Offshore installations structure calculation software: SACS，STRUCAD.
3. Hydrodynamic and stability calculation software: AQWA，STABCAD，NEPTUNE.
4. Subsea pipeline and mooring system calculation software: PIPELINE，ZENMOOR，FLEXRISER, AQWA.